The fueling fire behind this started three and a half years ago when my husband and I decided to grow our family. Little did we know this "minor" life decision would start us off into an unknown journey that feels like it will NEVER end!
I can't even begin to describe (and wouldn't bore you with) the details except that we have learned a tremendous amount about ourselves, our bodies and the miracle that is conceiving a child. I suppose over time I'll give you the details, but in small doses so as not to run you off immediately.
The many ironies of this journey hit me up side the head way to often, which is one of the many reasons why I felt the need to begin this writing adventure. More....probably many more posts on that later.
The many ironies of this journey hit me up side the head way to often, which is one of the many reasons why I felt the need to begin this writing adventure. More....probably many more posts on that later.
For now I just want to begin this healing process and write whatever comes to mind. So here goes....blog world, watch out!
Yeah Cherm!!! Welcome to the bloggy world! So excited to have you here. You're just gonna love it. And you're right. This isn't about anything other than a space for YOU to get your thoughts out and get comfort from others. Your blog will be your own unique addition and because of that, it's beautiful. Can't wait to see you blossom as a blogger. Welcome!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is AWESOME!!! Welcome welcome welcome to the blogosphere where you are sure to never feel alone. :D You will be loved for YOU and YOUR writing and insight and wonderfulness......can't wait to read more, my friend. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the font on your blog! It's so casual and comfy. :)
ReplyDeleteI think you'll find that this community is very open and accepting and usually non-judgemental, welcome.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the warm welcome! I look forward to hearing from all of you lovely ladies and getting to know you all! :)
ReplyDelete