Monday, July 25, 2011

Follie update

So I forgot to mention the GOOD thing about the delay in our cycle. The good thing is that we will hopefully be doing the transfer right around the same time as a good friend. So we'll be in our 2ww together! Or at least close to it. Yay!

Now for the latest follie report: It looks like I've got 12 good size follies growing, but not quite as big as the RE would like to see. They range from 14-16. So I'm going to stim tonight. Do one more Ganirelix shot tomorrow and then trigger tomorrow night. The ER will be on Thurs. along with the polyp removal. Yipeee!!!

I gotta tell ya, I'm ready for the ER. My ovaries are talking to me for sure! Overall I'm feeling pretty good just more tired than usual and achy in the abdomen.

Crossing my fingers all goes well over the next few days and my E2 levels stay where they are supposed to. Right now they're a little elevated but not too much that won't allow me to stim one more day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment