As I promised, here come the updates! First off I want to send a big shout out to my FT girls. The trip back East to hook up with you ladies was amazing and I am thankful everyday for you both in my life. I had a blast getting to know you all the better, exploring the city, eating amazing food, and just plain laughing with you! I'm excited for your upcoming next steps and sending monster monkey vibes!!! : P
After returning home we hit the ground running with getting this cycle organized and moving. It was a bit stressful trying to figure out the funding and getting the meds on time, but we did it and we're here!! Had my baseline on Friday and everything was good to go. Went over the med administration with the coordinator which just about put Mr. Bags under the table, but he made it through! Although he won't have to administer anything ( no PIO shots here!) he still gets queasy even with the mention of a needle, hehe. Good thing I have an iron stomach!
I began the mini-Ganirelix shots this AM and will begin Menopur and Brevelle tomorrow. I'm a little intimidated by the "mixing" and administering, but I'm up for the challenge. This is my first time dealing with syringes and med bottles so I'm a bit of a newb at this. The trials shots were all administered with the pen which was so easy! Just dial in an shoot up! This new procedure has me screwing things on and off and drawing up water into powder and mixing and yada, yada, yada! Hope I don't screw it up!
Bottom line: we're both excited to get this process started and are hopeful once again. Belly bruises here I come!
Yay for belly bruises!!! I think. LOL. So glad you guys are on your way, and you and Mr. Bags can SO figure out the mixing thing. T became a serious pro and would mix for you if he could...lol. :-) Miss you guys! So awesome hanging with you and meeting Mr. Bags! :D Next stop.....Cherm and Mr. Bags' town? ;D
ReplyDeletegotta love the hit the ground running feeling, right? :-) too funny about the Mr Bags being a bit queezy about the med administration ... but so good for no PIO shots! i hate those things more than anything in this journey... well, besides the BFNs. boo. welcome back to the belly bruises! so hopeful for you guys (Tippy :-) )
ReplyDeleteGood luck, may this cycle be IT!
ReplyDeleteYay for moving forward! Wahoo!
ReplyDelete