Well it's here. The day we've been anticipating for two weeks, The moment of truth. Did it? or Didn't it work? Through a myriad of emotions and symptoms I am at a complete loss as to know whether or not I am indeed pregnant. We will know for sure come tomorrow morning. YIKES!!
I am just so scared at getting the dreaded BFN, but at least we will know. This "unknowing" is torture. Even more torturous; trying to figure out if the bright red spotting I started having this evening is AF or a "mock" period coming through a pregnancy. My hopeful side is wanting oh so badly to be just a "mock" thing. My realistic, pessimistic side is saying, "It's AF dumbass why the F*** would it work for you this time? Get real!!!" So obviously I'm rooting for the former and just hope Mr. Bags doesn't have to pick up the messy pieces of me again after yet another failed attempt at trying to become parents.
Guess we're really out of la la land now.....reality...here we come. Hopefully it's the good kind.
I am pleading to the gods, lighting candles, crossing all digits and limbs, and just generally thinking of you. Pregnant. XOXOXO
ReplyDeleterooting for you and Mr Bags more than you can even imagine. this process sucks but sometimes ignorance truly is bilss. hugs.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm a day late, but I hope things are going well
ReplyDelete