Ahhh the 2ww..or in my case (which I'm thankful for BTW) the 10 day wait. Not as long, but just as grueling. As I recall from the last one: the first part...not so bad. Second part...with each passing day..too much! Living in the moment as much as possible is helping. Along with funny yout.ube videos friends send me and my "Friends" DVDs. :)
But then doubt sneaks in playing on my emotions. For the last four days straight I've had crampy feelings along with some pressure feelings in my groin area (however practically non-existent today). Mild back pain here and there, some fatigue, a couple of really short dizzy spells, increased hunger off and on and for the last two days increased thirst. These are all things I don't "normally" feel so how can I NOT analyze them? UGH....anyone have any suggestions?
I thank my FT friend who gave me the great tip of asking myself three things everyday.
1) What did I do well today.
2) Name 3 things I know for certain.
3) Name 3 things I am grateful for.
This has helped.. now I just have to remind myself to do it everyday!
I won't be POASing, as I think I have had too many disappointments in the past and would just rather have a certain answer after the beta. It's going to be here fast..holding on to my hat! :)
You are so close! Those symptoms sound a bit.....promising! Fingers & toes crossed!
ReplyDeleteAfter my most recent cycle, I've found that analyzing my symptoms is the equivalent to analyzing tarot cards. Because I don't believe in doing that, I no longer believe in analyzing symptoms.
ReplyDelete