Here I sit pondering the events of today thinking it would just drag on. Thankfully it didn't and I got through without freaking out. Mr. Bags has been cheerful and upbeat all day and probably also thankful I remained even keeled today. :)
I spent most of the day running house errands and reflecting on remembering 9/11. We don't have cable so I relied on the radio and Internet to reflect. NPR occupied the airspace with tributes, stories and accounts of people who had lived through the Pentagon attacks. Although having to relive the events of that awful day was sad and mournful, it proved to be quite distracting from beta thoughts. I hope that doesn't sound wrong.
I am mostly mournful for all of those innocent lives lost in those senseless acts. It made me feel very grateful for the lives Mr. Bags and I have along with friends and family that we hold dear. Whatever the outcome tomorrow and the days to come on our journey we WILL survive and will draw strength from each other.
Catch you on the flip side of beta day! Eeeeek!
My fingers are crossed for you!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a bfp!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping that when you post again you have great news for us!
ReplyDeletePraying that this is it for you!
ReplyDeletejust stopping in to wish you a Happy Beta Day!!!
ReplyDelete