Monday, September 26, 2011

First u/s day

Just wanted to post a quickie on u/s day. We go in early this afternoon for our first u/s after three positive Betas (still weird to write that). I feel like this is the moment of truth. We're either REALLY pg or not. I've been feeling butterflies in my stomach off and on all week and as it's gotten closer can't help but fantasize about the outcome. Mr Bags has been really cute and asking me everyday if I'm hungry and tired. :)

Whatever the results we will survive and hopefully of course will be delighted. If dreams really do come true I hope the one I had the other night does. I dreamt that they saw the little bean in there and it was eating! (maybe because I've been eating so much :) ) Very strange indeed but a good sign I hope!

I'll update later this evening with the results....eeeeek!

1 comment: