Well I am officially PUPO!!! I called yesterday morning to check the status of the embabies and they all survived the thaw! However, only 3 out of the 5 looked good enough to transfer. 1-beautiful 8 cell and 2 slightly fragmented 7 cell embryos.
Sooo then the question of how many to transfer was the next step. As we were sitting in the exam room waiting for the doc. Mr Bags and I debated on putting in 2 or 3....he was really undecided and was mostly leaving it up to me. yikes!
Dr. F explained why 3 was the way to go and my favorite PA confirmed that it was a good strategy. Basically because of my age (thanks for reminding me :) ), because they were frozen PLUS the two that are fragmented makes the chances of SOMEBODY sticking a little higher if they all 3 went in. Does that make sense? So that's what we did. All 3 were transferred. EEeeeep!!
Now we wait...but at least not as long as last time. Yay! We're excited and ready for this just to work! So in the mean time I'm taking full advantage of bed rest orders for the next three days and trying to stay in the moment and zen as much as possible...Oooooommmmmm! : O)
Sounds promising! Rest up and may the 2ww fly by and result in a bfp!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast this cycle came and that you are already PUPO!!! I think 3 was a good strategy, too....couldn't be more happy for you and Mr. Bags, my friend. :D
ReplyDeleteBest of luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for 3!!!!! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteOoooooohm!!! Thinking of you :-)
ReplyDelete