Monday, September 12, 2011

10dp3dt

(oops! I made a mistake and put 12dp3dt instead of 10dt3dt in the title initially. I was thinking in terms of DPO. Sorry if that was confusing. :) )

First of all thank you all for your crossed fingers and well wishes! It means a lot and keeps me going!
This was a VERY long day for us. Mr. Bags and I decided to hear the news together so we could just be there for each other whether it was to celebrate or console. We also decided to go to our favorite ocean view park to hear the news. It couldn't have been a more perfect, beautiful day. Clear skies..sun shining....75 degrees with a lovely ocean breeze.

My favorite PA left a message on my phone around 1:30 and we waited until after we dropped our carpoolers off to listen to it. We walked over to a bench, faced the ocean and listened..."Hello, love! I would like to give you the good news in person. So you both need to call me so I can give you the very exciting good news..congratulations!" Needless to say we both began grinning from ear to ear and I cried!

So we called and of course she was with a patient so we had to wait about another 15 minutes for her to call us back. We finally connected for her to tell us that the beta is 24. I asked if that was a good number and she said it was average at this stage so I'm definitely PG!

Now that fateful second beta looms. As you know last time it didn't bring good news, but at least this time we've learned our big lesson so we're cautiously excited and waiting with bated breath until Wednesday afternoon. I think for good luck we'll go back to that beautiful place and come what may we'll at least have a gorgeous view to take in.  


8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited to read this. I will keep my fingers crossed that beta #2 is great! Sending you lots of postitive vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I giggled and started tearing up just now. What a beautiful beautiful message to receive! I just LOVE it!! And what a precious moment that the two of you will always remember. I'm so happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    P.S. Love the blog changes, girlie...lookin' stylin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news :) Congratulations, I look forward to hearing about Wednesdays Beta number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! That is a fabulous first beta! Fingers crossed that the next will be equally strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you are cautiously excited, I will give you a cautious congratulations.

    But inside, I'm ecstatic for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great news :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What fabulous news! And what an amazing place to receive the news. Congratulations!

    PS. I agree with Marie. Your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your lovely words and support! Thanks for the site compliments too. Wanted to change it up to Fall a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete